• Conserving water – start out little by little conserving water.
• How to water – vegetables need varying amounts of water depending on the stage in their life,
the type of plant, and the texture of the soil.
• Be conscious of evaporation – water early in the morning or late at night.
• Stay on top of weeds – this means that your plant won’t have to compete for water.
• Work on your soil – when your soil is poor quality it will suffer more from too little or too much
water. For more info go to www.giy.ie